Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. So, in the spirit of the New Year and making resolutions, I will resolve to blog at least twice a month!

Sometimes I think life has a way of getting away from us, and that is what has been going on with me since the fall. I was put on a huge project at work that takes me away from home a lot, not to mention I am now doing the work of two people. But I am thankful for my employment and will continue to plug away.

As many of you know, we got a new puppy in October. He is a boxer and his name is Sparky. What a smart dog! We adore him and cannot believe how big he has gotten in just these few short months.

Because Sparky was contained primarily in the kitchen, I was able to get my Christmas cards done this year. The rest of the house fell apart, but my Christmas cards got done… all 145 of them!
I’ve been able to get some scrapping done, and again in the spirit of the New Year, I have resolved to reach my goal of 365 pages completed in 2009. Wish me luck! I’m in a personalized swap and used a new 12” die that was a pain in the you-know-what to use… but here it is. Enjoy!



It feels great to update my blog, and please feel free to leave me a comment if you’d like.

Happy January!

2 comments:

Char said...

245 cards?? WOW! That is commitment girl! And they look wonderful! I like the new die you used. Who made that one?
Glad you resolved to blog at least twice a month - I enjoy catching up with friends!
Sparky is quite a patootie by the way!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you had got a new puppy, he is beautiful! You should be glad you live far away enough from me that I can't steal him, because I WOULD!!! LOL

Diane