Thursday, May 21, 2009

April club

The April scrap club was quite successful! Everyone seemed to particularly enjoy these projects. I think the So Chic paper was a hit. Too bad Creative Memories ran out of it so quickly.

This gift bag was easy peasy to make. However, the flower could be a bit stubborn and I think we all learned that it will stay stuck if you make the folds smaller!


Also with the So Chic paper, we made this "10 Reasons I love my mom." The design was simple because the paper just spoke for itself.



This last project was a favorite of mine. It was made using the Creative Memories puzzle maker and the limited edition Make a Wish paper. It's much more beautiful in person!

The May club is already in progress, so I will post those soon... And I mean sooner rather than later!




No comments: