Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh, how I'm trying...


I love the idea of a blog, but golly, it sure is hard to keep up with! I have an alarm in Outlook that goes off every two weeks to remind me to blog. But, then I hit the snooze button… sometimes allowing it to snooze for days. And when I have finally been annoyed enough with the alarm, I delete the reminder! So, all of this is to say that I WANT to do this, and it’s important to me. It’s just not as important as earning a paycheck and spending time with family and friends. Ok, ok. Enough of those excuses!

I don’t think I’ve updated you on Sparky. He is turning into such a handsome boy! And we love him so. But the ENERGY he has is just CRAZY! He can go from being out cold to riled up in 3 seconds flat. I guess that is part of being a boxer.


My sweet Freddie is definitely going to head out to boarding school in the fall. I cannot believe his dream is becoming reality. I get a pit in my stomach when I think of him not living at home full time anymore. After all, he’s my first baby! And he’s so young… But as long as he grasps the amazing opportunities in front of him, he’ll do fine. The Kent School community will be blessed to have him.

Melissa seems excited at the thought of being a part-time only child. I think she might be surprised that she’ll likely miss her brother! We’ll see…

As for scrapping, the club project photos will be posted soon. And I mean soon! Promise. No more hitting that snooze button…maybe.

I’m off to grab a few hours of sleep. Good night!

No comments: